Saturday, June 20, 2009

am back to my being ME again!



...it's sooo nice to be HOME again.



know why?



...after a year of my being detailed in a school bigger than my old one, I AM BACK- in all it's possible definitions! whatever the admin's reasons would be, I don't pay close attention anymore coz I knew what had become of me from my giving-off whatever I could. BIG or SMALL, I PLAYED A ROLE, and that's far enough.


I see the world differently now -


...each time I set my eyes to these poooor and marginalized kids, I feel the need to give more of me. i realized further that money isn't always the matter to keep us on. there is more to give than what money could buy -

a warm smile ends up a burden from a child deprived of love.

a listening heart to a loud child spells care.

a pat on an unruly kid's shoulder reformats his heart.


...going back to this small school where most of these cases thrive is a misson the heavens put up on my shoulders. with these I could become a better individual!
do we need money with these?


THANKS GOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment